I’m Ashley and this is Joyful Thrifty Home. Some of the things you can expect to find here are: money saving tips, free printables, recipes, DIY projects, devotionals and more! My mission is to encourage you to live better while spending less.
About Joyful Thrifty Home:
Joyful Thrifty Home was born out of my passion to show others that it is possible to live well even on a tight budget. I am surprised how many people struggle in this area so I decided to start this blog as a way to share some of the things I have learned with you. I believe that living well would not be possible without the hope and faith I have in my Savior Jesus Christ. While I won’t always post about my faith, I do strive to live in such a way that He shines through me and I want to reflect that here on this blog.
For a little more about the blog and why I chose the name, check out my series; Why Joyful Thrifty Home?
Check out These Popular Posts:
- Slow Cooker Zuppa Toscana Recipe
- 11 Free Online Devotional and Bible Study Resources
- Simple Homemade Laundry Detergent Plus a FREE Printable
- How to Make Coffeehouse Quality Drinks at Home
- Time Management Resources
- Simple Tips to Help You Start Living Healthier Without Breaking the Bank
- 15 Simple Tips for Saving Money on Groceries
- Trusting God Even When Your Plans Get Shattered
A little about me:
- I am a thrifty girl at heart with a bit of a crafty side.
- I have been happily married to my husband since July 2010.
- I am a once disaster in the kitchen turned aspiring home chef.
- I love coffee and herbal tea, just not at the same time.
- I have a cat named Jax. He is quite the oddball, even for a cat.
- I am a self proclaimed library nerd. There is a shelf in my living room specifically designated for library books and it is always full.
- I am an avid collector of free eBooks. I have more than I will probably ever read, but continue to collect more anyway. At least they are free and don’t take up much space!
For more about me, check out my post 15 Random Facts About Me!
Pull up your chair, grab a cup of coffee or tea and stay a while!